1. 42nd Annual Meeting of the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery, Amsterdam, Netherlands, September 18-21, 2019.
Rejuvenation (keynote lecture), Deep composite plane facelift, why and how, Classification and algorithm for the saddle nose, Modified composite facelift (video session).
2. 18th ASEAN ORL-HNS Congress, Singapore, August 23-25, 2019.
Blepharoplasty: indications, techniques and pitfalls, Blepharoplasty: how to avoid skeletonized eyes, Facelift vs midfacelift: which technique for which patient, Deep / composite facelift; why and how.
Saddle nose deformity: etiology, physiology, algorithm for repair, Challenges in tip refinement, basic rhinoplasty techniques, Brow lift (moderator), Lower eyelid subciliary skin-muscle flap blepharoplasty with fat repositioning and orbicularis muscle suspension, Surgical rejuvenation of the midface, Deep / composite face lift; why and how. Cadaver dissections: Deep plane/composite plane facelift, trichophytic browlift, fat transposition subciliary approach lower blepharoplasty, Genioplasty.
4. AAFPRS Advances in Rhinoplasty, Orlando, Florida, US, April 4-7, 2019.
Saddle nose deformity: etiology, physiology, algorithm for repair, Alar collapse: prevention and correction, dorsal contour irregularity management, acoustic rhinometry & CT for airway evaluation.
5. First International Congress of Facial Plastic Surgery of Isfahan, Iran, October 3-5, 2018.
Deep-composite facelift, Blepharoplasty: Anatomy and techniques, Crushed cartilage grafts to conceal dorsal irregularities
6. 41th Annual Meeting of European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery Society, Regensburg, Germany, September 12-15, 2018.
International Scientific Committee Member, Deep/composite facelift, why and how, Blepharoplasty: how to avoid skeletonized eyes.
7. 3rd International Rhinoplasty and Facial Plastic Surgery Course, India, Hydarabad, India, August 31-September 2, 2018.
Deep/Composite Rhytidectomy, anatomy for safe facelift/midfacelift, Blepharoplasty techniques and strategies. Live surgery: Composite Facelift performed by Ozcan Cakmak.
8. FACEISTANBUL 2018, Istanbul, Turkey, May 29-30 2018.
(Chair of the Meeting)
Deep-composite flap facelift, Blepharoplasty: Anatomy-techniques, Chemical peeling – dermabrasion, radiofrequency for skin rejuvenation (moderator)
Live Surgery (performed by Ozcan Cakmak): Modified composite plane facelift, upper-lower blepharoplasty, endoscopical brow lift, Upper lip lift, Fat injection, TCA peeling to the face
9. London Fact 2018, London, UK, 5-6 March, 2018.
Invited International faculty for the aging face surgery cadaver dissection course.
10. 40th Annual Meeting of European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery Society, Lisbon, Portugal, 27-30 September, 2017.
Facelift: How to get long term stable results (panelist), Aging face surgery panel (moderator), Midfacelift (panelist), Composite facelift (video panel), History of Facial Plastic Surgery in Turkey.
11. Face 2017 Madrid, Madrid, Spain, May 31-June 3, 2017. Blepharoplasty: step by step, A case that changed my mind, The magic in the eyes (panelist), When the tip is even more (panelist).
12. RinoArrabiada 2016, Porto, Portugal, November, 11-13, 2016.
Diagnosis and management of tip deformities, Clinical case: how would you do it?, Saddle nose reconstruction algorithm, Crushed cartilage grafts to camouflage contour irregularities.
13. Annual Fall Meeting of American Academy of Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery, Nashville, TN, US, 6-8 October, 2016.
Crushed cartilage grafts for saddle nose reconstruction (panelist)
14. 39th Annual Meeting of European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery Society (EAFPS), London, UK, 23-25 September, 2016.
Facelift: basics (Moderator), Surgical restoration of facial beaty (moderator), Technical details of different facelift techniques and their outcomes (panelist), rejuvenation of ageing face (resident symphosium), Management of nasal dorsum (panelist), Composite plane facelift (video session).
15. FACEISTANBUL 2016, Istanbul, Turkey, June 1-4, 2016, Istanbul, Turkey (Chair of the Meeting and cadaver dissection course).
Browlift (moderator), Correction of specific tip deformities, A new classification and algorithm for saddle nose reconstruction, Pearls to prevent complications in blepharoplasty, Fillers and fat, Crushed cartilage grafts to camouflage irregularities in rhinoplasty, Midfacelifting vs Facelift: Which technique for which patient?
16. Annual Meeting of European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery Society (EAFPS), Cannes, France, 24-26 September, 2015.
Neck lifting. Open or not to open the neck? (moderator), Non-surgical rejuvenation (moderator), Soft tissue filling: Fat vs. “off-the-shelf” fillers (panelist), Blepharoplasty: avoiding complications (lecture), Facelift vs midfacelift: which technique for which patient (lecture), Rejuvenation of ageing face (symposium for residents).
17. 3rd Congress of European Otorhinolaryngology and Head and neck Surgery, Prague, Czech Republic, June 7-11, 2015.
Blepharoplasty: Pearls to prevent complications (key note lecture), Rhinoplasty for children (key note lecture chair), Facelift: which technique, why ? (Moderator), botox in facial rejuvenation (panelist), concealing irregularities in rhinoplasty (panelist).
18. FACEISTANBUL 2015 Ageing Face Surgery Cadaver Dissection Course, Istanbul, Turkey, May 12-13, 2015 (Chair of the Meeting).
Ageing physiology and facial aesthetics, Botox in facial rejuvenation, Lower eyelid skin muscle flap blepharoplasty, Facelifting: anatomy and techniques, Fillers and fat augmentation, Live botox and filler application on patient
19. 8th Milano Masterclass, Milan, Italy, Mach 22-14, 2015.
Developing individualized approach for saddle nose reconstruction, Tricks to conceal irregularities in rhinoplasty
20. 37th Annual Congress of the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (EAFPS), Mallorca, Spain, September 2-4, 2014.
Midfacelift (lecture), Developing individual approach for facelifting (lecture), Facelifting in different techniques (round table, modarator), Periorbital rejuvenation (round table, moderator), Dissatisfied patient (round table, panelist).
21. American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstrucive Surgery 11th International Symposium, New York, USA, May 27-31, 2014.
Surgical rejuvenation of the midface
22. FACEISTANBUL, Ageing Face Meeting and Cadaver Dissection Course, Istanbul, Turkey, May 1-3, 2014 (Chair of the Meeting).
Midfacelift, Subcilliary skin-muscle flap blepharoplasty, upper eyelid blepharoplasty, when less is enough in surgical rejuvenation, which facelift for which patient, picking the right patient for upper face rejuvenation, nonsurgical rejuvenation: patient selection and treatment strategies
23. Palma De Mallorca Facial Plastic Surgery Cadaver Dissection Course, Palma De Mallorca, Spain, December 3-6, 2013.
Ageing physiology, blepharoplasty, midfacelift, facelift, browlift.
24. 35th Annual Congress of the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (EAFPS), Oslo, Norway, August 28- September 1, 2013.
Surgical rejuvenation in midface, Concealing irregularities in rhinoplasty.
25. 24th Congress of the European Rhinologic Society (ERS) and the 31st International Symposium of Infection & Allergy of the Nose (ISIAN), Toulouse, France, June 17- 21, 2012.
Reconstructive issues in nasal and facial plastic surgery, Hard rhinoplasty cases
26. 8th International Federation of Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery Society (IFFPRS) Meeting, May 9-12, 2012. Roma, İtaly.
Ageing face surgery, Concealing contour irregularities in rhinoplasty, EAFPS Fellows Clup
27. 3rd International Congress of Rhinology & Facial Plastic Surgery, Tehran, Iran, 4-7 October, 2011.
Different techniques in lower facelift, Belepharoplasty (Indications, techniques, pitfalls), Forhead lift; Endoscopic or bicoronal, Facial prostheses (Indications, techniques, pitfalls), Facial fillers, Midface lift, Techniques to conceal dorsal irregularities in rhinoplasty.
28. 34th Annual Congress of the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (EAFPS), Bruges, Belgium, 1- 4th September 2011.
Brow lift, Crushed cartilage grafts for dorsal irregularities, An algorithm for aging face surgery
29. First Congress of the Confederation of the European Otorhinolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery, Barcelona, Spain, July 2-6, 2011.
The Failed Rhinoplasty: How To Revise The Nose That Went Wrong
30. Second Middle East Congress on Rhinology and Facial Plastic Surgery (MERC 2010), Tehran, Iran, November 17-19th, 2010.
Concealing dorsal irregularities in rhinoplasty, Revision rhinoplasty, Endoscopic browlift and midfacelift.
31. 32nd Annual Conference of the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery, Porto, Portugal, September 3-5, 2009.
Grafts in Rhinoplasty
32. First Meeting of the European Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery (EAORL-HNS), Mannheim, Germany, 27-30 June 2009.
The quest of the ideal nasal profile
33. 20th Congress of the European Rhinologic Society, Istanbul, Turkey, June 18-25, 2004.
Errors and physical limitations of acoustic rhinometry